Looking for a Critical Legends chest locations guide? We’ve got you covered with all new Roblox Critical Legends chest locations, including premium ones.
Let’s face it; all players enjoy getting easy loot. To do this, you will need to know the location of the chests in Critical Legends. In this Critical Legends chest locations guide, we make things simple for players when locating chests in Roblox Critical Legends.
Without further ado, let’s get started with our Critical Legends chest locations guide.
Spawn Chest Locations in Critical Legends
- PickAxe – in front of the eggs, on the stairs.
- Punch – in the pot to the right of the egg.
- Metal plate: on the roof of the cabin, to the left of the eggs, behind an apple tree.
- Beta Factory – On the roof of a shack just to the left of the legitimate store.
- Beta Ticket – Inside the Legitimate Store.
Primis Field Chest Locations in Critical Legends
- Rage Scroll: On the first left turn, go down the apple tree.
- Sharpener Rock – Inside cave 1 at the first right turn above.
- Burning Leaf – Turn left inside Cave 1 to reach the Purple Hell Gate at the end. Take a left from the other corner of the gate, cross a long bridge and find a chest in the lava rocks on your right.
- Travel shoes: just outside cave 1.
Flower Field Chest Locations in Critical Legends
- Honeycomb – in the middle of flower fields.
- Honey shield: on the north wall of the flower fields.
- Sun Fragment: in front of the flower fields, on the black platform.
- Queen’s Soul – Right next to the Queen Bee on the south wall of the Fields.
Punky Sky Chest Locations in Critical Legends
- Force Field: From the southern end of King Slime’s Forest, go up the long ladder to Trading Place. To get to Punky Sky Island, take a boat. Find a chest on the roof of the house with chests on its walls, to the right of the Arsenal store.
- Dark Fire Scroll: Cross the left bridge of the Arsenal shop on one of the large pillars.
- Blood Passing to Mana stroll – Behind the last remaining pharmacy house.
Thyrus Wood Chest Locations in Critical Legends
- Icy Shield: Under the apple tree at the first left turn.
- Poison Scroll: South of the Arsenal shop.
- Hunting Dagger: First chest at the entrance to Theros Wood.
- Campfire Wood – Next to a large fire in the southern part of the forest.
Slime King Chest Locations in Critical Legends
- Arcos: in the northern part of the Slime King Forest, behind a tree.
- The King’s Crown: On the east wall of the Forest of the Slender Kings.
- Clay Jar – in the southeast corner of the forest.
- Self-healing scroll: in the southwest corner of the forest.
- Power Up Scroll: Outside Cave 2, near the chests.
Snow Chest Locations in Critical Legends
- Ice Rose – From the Banky Sky Island dock, take a boat to Snowy Caps. Find a chest near the south wall, to the right of the egg boat.
- Blizzard in a bottle: a single layer below the bottom of the shaft that supports the hole in the boat.
- Self Freezing: Across the bridge, another layer below.
Forest Chest Locations in Critical Legends
- Virus – near Castle Blob in the northern part of the forest.
- Mini Tree: At the eastern end of the forest, just across the bridge.
- Islands of Gravity: on the upper deck, near the Skeleton King Tower, on the southeast edge.
- Fruit of the heart – in the middle of the forest.
- Tiki Torch – Next up in the Critical Legends chest location directory is Tiki Torch. You will find it on the seashore at the southern end of the forest.
Hero Cavern Chest Location (Level 125)
- Soul in a Bottle – When you reach level 125, enter the Cave of Champions by jumping through a narrow hole in the middle of the King Slime forest. Using the moon potion, find a chest on the top pillar of a dark platform to the left of the Arsenal store.
- Shadow Fruit – Next up in this Critical Legend Chest location guide is Shadow Fruit. Keep moving south and find a chest behind the final platform.
Evergreen Chest Locations in Critical Legends
- Drop to Cause Mayhem – On the rocks between the bridges inside Cave 3. To get there, you will need to use some haste potions.
- Group Healing Scroll – Outside cave 3 on the right bounding wall.
- Mana Scroll – Next up in this Critical Legend Chest location guide is the Mana Scroll. You will find it at the northern border wall.
Void Chest Location (Level 100)
- Soul Drain – Last in the Critical Legend Chest location guide is Soul Drain. After reaching level 100, go to the eastern edge of the forest and enter the void. Take a left out of the door and use the accelerating potion on the ledge to reach the chest on a lonely rock.
FAQ – Critical Legends Chest Locations
Where is the self-healing scroll in critical legends?
Self-healing scroll: In the southwest corner of the forest. Power Up Scroll – Outside Cave 2, near the chests.
What is the best weapon in Critical legends?
The void scythe is the best weapon in the critical legends. This class, also known as the Void Harvester or Corrupt Reaper, currently holds the crown for Best Class in Critical Legends. The reason is that each Void Scythe attack heals you for 4.25% maximum damage.
How do you get a combo sword in Critical Legends?
The Combo Sword class can be obtained by clicking on the Sword Statue, as it is measured by the “damage” status when colliding with the orb. When the orb hits, you get a 1x combo, with the higher combo showing more damage to each orb.
Conclusion – Critical Legends Chest Locations
Our guide will provide you with all chest locations in Roblox Critical Legends. But note that some chests only become available after you reach a certain level, so don’t expect to find them at the beginning of the game.